Monday, December 21, 2009

Lessons Learned


I recently had the opportunity to visit Moscow and Perm Russia. Too much to share in a blog...
But one impression that has stuck deep within me was the urgency and focus in which our brothers and sisters in Christ had for sharing the Gospel. They lived with expectant hearts that the Lord of the Harvest was going to bring in a great harvest over ALL of Russia. By witnessing them in action and listening to their hearts, I believe it to.
I am grateful for safe travel home. Now I am left with wrestling out what I experienced. How hungry and urgent is the church for outreach and sharing the love of Christ in our community. Do we have a longing and have hearts of expectation that the Lord of the Harvest will bring bring in a great harvest. Since I have been home I have been praying for God to bring around me people who are expectant and eager to share the hope we have in Christ.
Where is your heart? Are you hungry to see God's Kingdom come and His will be done in your life? In our community?

No comments:

Post a Comment